Staples family announcement


Comments

Aimee said…
Oh, my goodness!! I am sooo excited for you guys!! You are having a baby, right? Or are you opening your own cake baking business?
Kendra Wheeler said…
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you two!!!!! Oh what a blessing and that babino is going to be so lucky to have you two as parents!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!! (I have a HUGE smile on my face right now!!!!) Love you two...oops...three!!!
Yeah!!!We are so excited for you guys! Parenthood is challenging,fun, exciting and such a blessing!! Can't wait, we'll be praying for you guys!! Em, you look great girl!
simplicity said…
Congratulations Emily and Jaime! How exciting! When are you due?
Anna and Jeff said…
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! Babies are wonderful and you guys are going to be awesome parents! :) December is a great month to welcome a little one into the family!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi Guys! I heard the news from Michelle Ness today and she said to check out your blog!! Congratulations! It's so much fun! We have a little one year old - Jake. This blog is so much fun! I'll be checking it out. :)

Cheryl (Sullivan)
Aubrey said…
Hooray!! Congratulations! Hadn't checked out your blog in a while, but so glad I did today!!!!! So happy for you both & will be checking for that baby bump profile pic!

Popular Posts