Jamie and Emily Go to Prom







Today Jamie and I took 14 high school student out to dinner at Buca di Beppo in Burnsville. It was dinner before Prom. We took the First Covenant Limo (which is really an old bus). Jamie said, "I can't believe they want to ride in this." But remember it is always more fun when everyone can be together.



It was so fun to see everyone dressed up! We had a good time too. We reminised our own proms as well which is always kinda fun and interesting. Seems like so long ago...Remember how big of a deal it was when you were in high school?

Comments

Kendra Wheeler said…
It is so good to see pictures of the two of you! I miss you guys!!! I also think it is lots of fun that you went to prom! I do remember prom being the biggest deal. I am sure the two of you had some fun!
Barb McKie said…
Now I know that you are not related by blood, however, that first pic of Jamie sure looks alot like Cayden. I don't think I've seen so many teeth before.

I sure love your Blog site - now I can see you and know what you're up to whenever I like.

Love, Aunt Barb

Popular Posts