Blake William Bangtson!

I have a new nephew! Isn't he beautiful? He is bringing tears to my eyes just thinking about how precious and wonderful he is. I haven't met him face to face yet to tell him that I am his favorite auntie, but I know deep down that he already knows how much I love him! It is hard being so far away from him right now! They had to be in the hospital for a long time because Alicia needed to have a C-section. I wish I could have gone to see him. Mom is recovering great and will get to go home tomorrow. Dad is weary but so happy. Big Brother Cayden likes to smother his face with kisses and say, "Baby?" apparently he kinda says Baby Blake as well in one long jumbled word that few can understand. Anyways, life is precious and praise God for how amazing he is to form such a beautfiul being in his mother's womb. Okay time for me to stop crying and go to bed!

Comments

Popular Posts