Happy May Day!


This picture was taken right after Brahm rolled over from his back to his front for the first time...and I missed it! He has been so close for a couple of weeks now. I was in the other room getting his jammies and a pair of socks. He looks so proud doesn't he?


What is this bright yellow thing in the sky?

We recently had our very large tree in our backyard trimmed. Here is Elsa earning her dinner.

I feel so proud that Elsa gets to follow in her mother's footsteps by helping to haul wood. It builds character right dad?

Hey there cutie!

Easter family photo...not super great but oh well :)

Grandma made our sweaters!!

Auntie cream!

Great Grandma

This was not planned...I promise... yikes

Comments

Corrie said…
Soon you will hear the question I heard last week: Are they twins?!?

Brahm was a total sweetie in the nursery on Sunday. I could've taken him home with me!

Popular Posts