August Updates

It has been a little too long since I have added some posts. I told Jamie it was because I couldn't find the USB cord to the computer yet when I went to go search for it it was in its correct place. I guess I really have no excuse.
Blake smiles after he finally gets a bite of cotton candy ice cream that his brother is "sharing" with him. The world has never seemed so cruel as when you have to share ice cream with your brother.
For mom or "grandma's" birthday we went to A to Z pizza in Stockholm, WI. Even though Cayden didn't want "Corn Pizza" I think he still enjoyed himself. It is a pretty fun place where you bring everything excpet the pizza and have a picnic out in the country. Some people bring full tables and play cards and bring bottles of wine and just relax and enjoy a nice summer evening. We all agreed we would like to go back! Except maybe Justin who apparently is going to open up his own pizza place in his garage and front lawn in River Falls. Good luck to ya.
Below we are with the Wadena girls! I always love getting together with them because we laugh so much and have such a good time together!

You can see a little glimpse of my pregnant body below. I have not been very excited to take photos of myself during pregnancy. I never really thought myself to be a very "vain" person but I don't necessarily love how I look pregnant. I get a lot of comments from people about my larger body from, "You are glowing and look beautiful" to "Are you sure there is just 1 in there?" I know it is all for a very good cause and I am happy to do it...I just don't really want that many pictures of myself right now. That being said, now that I am in my last trimester, I feel I probably could take a belly shot now.

Meet 4 week old Kaylee Nicole Endres! She even went with us to see a movie.
What is this naughty little boy doing? We can all laugh because we are not his parents.
Below Cayden got a bubble machine for his birthday. It shoots out hundreds of bubbles every few seconds. Both boys loved to run through the bubbles. Kate Ice even thought they tasted good. I'll take her word for it.

Comments

Alicia said…
So Glad for the fun post!!
YOu definitely need a pregnancy picture! Maybe will have to schedule a time to do so fun photos!!!
Aimee said…
Em, good to see a little bit of the belly. You and it look great! Hope you're feeling great, too!

Popular Posts