It's been a while...


Spring? April 1st, 7 inches and school called off for a day. Who knew? Hopefully it will all be melted in 2 days. Come on Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























Suzanne and Carlos visit the Staples' casa


Ryan attempts to frighten Brooke with his sadistic Easter bunny impression. I don't know about you but I am definately scared







Jamie and I babysat the boys one Thursday night. Blake is walking as you can see.



Mom and I make curtains for the dining room/piano room/living room. Yes it is really all one L shaped room. Thanks for the help mom! Only took us 8 hours...and ironcially they were already curtains when we started...hmmm


Comments

Kendra Wheeler said…
Hey Em! It is so good to see some pictures! I hope life is going well up there in the tundra land!!
Los Tejada said…
Has it gotten warmer yet?!! It sounds like you possibly got more snow even after the 1st. It's sort of getting warmer here...but VERY slowly. Two weekends ago was sweet, this past weekend was COLD. I know you're needing Spring bad! Miss ya!

Popular Posts