Christmas

Blake's had enough fun for one day. Time for a nap!
Blowing out the candles after singing Happy Birthday Jesus!

Making ice cream with Justin's new ice cream maker. That's the blue thing in the middle!


Em and the boys!

Uncle Jamie makes Cayden a bench! He always crosses his arms when he sits on the bench...

There's nothing like a good game of Bunco at Christmas! Now which table is #2 and which is #3? Cayden, where are you going?



Keith and I pose for the timer picture. There were plenty of people around to take the picture...but timers are much more fun.

Grandma and grandpa made the journey...barely. We were glad :) Nice sweaters, boys!

Above, Cayden thinks hard about just eating Santas' treats himself.

Below, the tree is loaded. Opening gifts is always so bitter-sweet for me. I love seeing gifts under the tree and wondering what everyone will get. But of course you don't know untill you open. It should be savored :)



Christmas was a sick but good time for the Staples. Jamie and I have been the sickest we have ever been in our married life together. Oh well....??? We are open to home remedies. Someone told me that putting Vick's vaporub on your feet and wearing socks to bed helps cure a cold. I have done this the last 2 nights. Vick's is like my perfume right now. Just today my neighbor told me to use Barley honey. My mom keeps suggesting blackberry brandy. I bought some cheap brandy and it is pretty disgusting. It temporarily numbs things up but that is about it for me.
Well anyway, I did manage to snap a few pics in between coughs so here is what we have been up to.
Happy Holidays everyone.












Comments

Popular Posts