The Cinque Terre

The weary travelers on our 8 1/2 hour flight home to Chicago. I had grand hopes of catching up with my journalig on the plane but all I felt like doing was watching movies. We each watched 3 on the way home. I don't think I have ever watched 3 movies in a row ever before. It felt good to get off that plane.

The next 3 pictures our from our last night in the Cinque Terre. Check the view.. Amazing! The food and wine are fabulous! Water always costs extra and the ask you if you want it, "With or without gas?" which threw Jamie every time. I just noticed that we are both wearing long shirts but it was quite warm there the whole time.







These next two pictures are of Vernazza town #4 of the Cinque Terre. It is so beautiful it is hard to believe it is real, even when you are there.




Between the Cinque Terre (5 towns) are these amazing hiking trails with gorgeous views! They were well maintained and pretty busy except for early in the morning.

This is Monterosso, the biggest town in the Cinque Terre. It was our home for four wonderful days.

This was the view from our room! As you can see we are pretty high up and it was quite a hike with our big packs to get to this place. I was out of breath and very sweaty but when he opened the shutters...wow!









Comments

Popular Posts